KidCheck is the children’s check-in system that we use to ensure no one can pick up your child without your consent. Once you set up an account, you can download the KidCheck app which will give you the ability to check in before you get to the church. Once you arrive you can skip the check-in line, print your label, and take your child to their class.
- Click HERE to go to KidCheck.com to setup your account OR download the KidCheck app on a mobile device (see below).
Click Below to Download the KidCheck App
- Download the KidCheck app on a mobile device.
- Select the link to create a free KidCheck account.
- Fill in the requested fields, and then add children and authorized and unauthorized guardians.
Express Check-in Instructions
- Create your free KidCheck account (see above).
- Download the free KidCheck app if you haven’t already.
- Select Check-In on your smartphone using the KidCheck app. Start check-in from home, the car, the parking lot – anywhere with a Wi-Fi or cellular data connection.
- Select the organization (Friendly Baptist Church (Tyler, TX)), and services you’ll be checking into.
- Choose the children on your KidCheck account to check-in, along with their appropriate location/class. Complete any additional items such as volunteer check-in, pick-up guardian, or check-in notes.
- When you arrive at the facility, you will be prompted via notification on your mobile device to complete the check-in by tapping the green “submit” button.* (Note: the “submit” button will be gray and unavailable until this time).
- Go to the printer noted on your mobile device to pick up your child's name labels and guardian receipts.