As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.
The Christian life is not meant to be lived alone. We were created to live in relationship with God and with each other. Small group Bible studies are vital to developing relationships and being a part of the of the body of Christ. We have over a dozen groups for you to choose from where you can get involved and grow as a follower of Christ and help others do the same. Don't put it off; contact one of the group leaders below and start your journey of reaching your full potential in Christ.
- Watermark - Singles - Bruce and Cindy Fowler
- Millennial Class - Individuals and Couples who are born in the 90's and 2000's - Kyle Johnston; Jeff Hogg
- Faith Followers - Primarily Couples Born in the 70's and 80's - Rendall Northcutt; Jeff Carroll; Chris Williams
- Living Proof - Individuals and Couples connected with recovery groups - Chris Chunn; Jason Higginbotham
- Hands & Feet - Couples born in the 60's and 70's - Keith Baty
- Living Word - Individuals and Couples primarily born in the 60's and 70's - Lindsey Miller; Kyle Lindsey
- Lighthouse - Large class of adults of all ages - Steve Turrentiine; Tommy Dean; Gary Easterling; Blaine Slaughter
- Cornerstone - Individuals and Couples born in the 50's - 70's - David Clymore
- Sister's Keeper - Ladies Class - Becky Ellis; Carol Lusk; Beth Kea; Jenny Wallace
- Life Buoy - Men's Class - Randy Meadows
- Men's Class - Older Men's Class - Harold Denson; Rick Ellis; Randy Ralson
- Open Door - Individuals and Couples who are Senior Adults - Ralph Barris; Nick Decker