As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.
The Christian life is not meant to be lived alone. We were created to live in relationship with God and with each other. Small group Bible studies are vital to developing relationships and being a part of the of the body of Christ. We have over a dozen groups for you to choose from where you can get involved and grow as a follower of Christ and help others do the same. Don't put it off; contact one of the group leaders below and start your journey of reaching your full potential in Christ.
- Hitched- Nearly-wed/Newly-wed - Jeremy and Lisa Durham; Aaron and Tracy Steele
- Millennial Class - Individuals and Couples who are born in the 90's and 2000's - Kyle Johnston; Jeff Hogg
- Faith Followers - Primarily Couples Born in the 70's and 80's - Rendall Northcutt; Chris Williams
- Living Proof - Individuals and Couples connected with recovery groups - Chris Chunn; Jason Higginbotham
- Hands & Feet - Individuals and Couples of all ages - Keith and Teresa Baty; Steve and Raquel Hamons
- Living Word - Individuals and Couples primarily born in the 70's and 80's - Lindsey Miller; Kyle Lindsey
- Lighthouse - Large class of adults of all ages - Ray Holland; Radney Turner
- Cornerstone - Individuals and Couples born in the 40's - 80's - David Clymore
- Sister's Keeper - Ladies Class born in 30's through 50's - Becky Ellis; Carol Lusk; Beth Kea; Carol Lusk
- Life Buoy - Men's Class - Randy Meadows
- Pathfinders - Men's class of all ages - Harold Denson; Rick Ellis; Randy Ralson
- Open Door - All ages - Ralph Barris; Nick Decker; Mike McClure